Want More?

Follow me on SnapChat: leandra3011 and Instagram: leandra3712

June 1, 2017

NEWS!

Here are some quick announcements:


First of all I am so thankful to everyone that read my Shea Moisture post. It is the most read post on my blog and I am overjoyed. I did not think that anyone cared about my views but the world read it, even people in Asia. I am forever grateful for the opportunity to have a voice.

The next few blogs will be heavy and I hope to lighten it up after they are posted. I have rewritten many times in order to come across as fair and honest as I can be. I hope you appreciate the honesty and that these posts start conversations that we really need to have. I know that I will lose followers but I also hope to gain many as well. So feel free to share these posts and discuss them here or wherever you choose.

My new posting days will be on Sunday Thursday and Fridays when I'm in the mood. They will all be posted 2pm CET time and 8am EST so for my islanders you all will have to read it on the job. :D

I love you all and I am grateful for your continued support.

XOXO,

IslandGyal

No comments:

Post a Comment