Want More?

Follow me on SnapChat: leandra3011 and Instagram: leandra3712

November 9, 2016

Hillary Lost :(

I was going to write a speech about what it means to be a woman in 2016. I was going to talk about how far we have come. I had plans! Unfortunately Hillary Clinton lost the USA presidential election to Donald Trump and I just can't. Dis goin be short cuz I still pissed. Leh we start see.

So I was convinced that Hillary would win the election. I had no idea how she could lose to her opponent. For as long as I can remember I have seen Americans as a less evolved species of the human race and on November 8th they proved my theory to the world. I will not go into detail as to how a bigot won the election because I don't want to talk about this. I will say that the results of this election shows the world that United State citizens are mostly racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, ethnocentric and really every other word that describes asshole-like behavior.

Today I worry about the people who did not vote for Trump. I worry about my family members who live in the States and unfortunately share my pigmentation. I say unfortunately not because black isn't beautiful rather because elevated levels of melanin in the human body have been known to lead to death by police. Really death by races lacking said chemical in general.

I have very little to say except good luck America. The red in your flag is about to take on a whole new meaning. The world and I will watch you bleed and pray that you all become smart by 2018.

Fuck Donald J Trump,

IslandGyal

No comments:

Post a Comment